Assistance Program – Step by Step Guide to Use
How does the Program work?
- You will be asked to notify the CDPA in writing of your request to receive assistance. The reporting requirements is as follows:
- You will be asked to provide a “Narrative of Events” outlining the nature of the incident and the assistance that you are requesting
- You must notify the CDPA immediately upon receiving documents from your regulator or other body by forwarding them to firstname.lastname@example.org by email.
- Do not respond by acting on your own without seeking assistance
- A CDPA Advisor will contact you to review the matter and outline the next steps, once your documents have been received
- In most instances you will be asked to provide an initial response which will be reviewed, prior to forwarding them for legal assistance