CDPA is an exclusive, membership only community of dentists who, through a mutual benefit not for profit corporation, deliver excellent risk management education, information, professional assistance and support to its membership. It is dedicated to assisting in and helping to avoid threats to a member’s professional integrity and dental livelihood.
CDPA is working towards becoming the leader in the area of professional assistance to dentists in Canada. As the strength of the association grows, we are pursuing additional avenues to help support members and their practices, consistent with the objectives of the Association
· To support, maintain and protect the honour, character and interests of its members;
· To encourage the honourable practise of the dental profession:
· To give advice and assistance to members of the corporation in cases where proceedings are brought or threatened against them;
· To promote and support all measures likely to improve the practice of dentistry;
· To provide educational and information services to members to increase their awareness of regulatory and risk management issues
· To collect monies by way of dues or otherwise and to hold and expend the same in furtherance of the objects of the corporation;
· To do all such other things as are incidental or conducive to attainment of the above objects.